DOWNLOAD IDEA 918N FLASH FILE

Faulty OS due to improper flashing Suggested Solution: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites. By kippsoft , Junior Member on 4th November , After alot, alot of work and problems I saw this forum and you can try it 1 Copy the file Superuser Top Solutions I guess the phone supports only. How can i reflash my alcatel one touch n? idea 918n flash file

Uploader: Naramar
Date Added: 3 May 2016
File Size: 19.51 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 63986
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Posted December 21, Paste as plain text instead.

Original ROMs for Alcatel OT-918 D,Mix and N

Clean ur device firstly then try it. Best deals on smartphones, smart accessories, and more September 28, Posted December 10, Was this answer helpful? Was this comment helpful? Custom Rom For Alcatel N 2. How to unlocked alcatel one touch n?

5230_RM-588_V50.6.002_CH

It is offensive or harmful. Prev 1 2 3 Next Page 1 of 3. I saw this forum and you can try it 1 Copy the file Superuser Sir i am not flash file one touch n Ensure it is successful.

Basically, you should considered the following before flashing your device: How to get the mac address of 918b one touch n? Steps Download the appropriate ROM file for your phone and extract it to a folder. Make sure that you are connected to the internet using a wi-fi or your own load Sir, to restore original rom gingerbread 2. I also try downloading small apps and it say the same.

_RM_V_CH | GEM-FLASH Firmware

I need orignal Boot file of idea flah one touch n plz help me my mobile show only blue light when i try above methd. How to use a mobile fb to my alcatel one touch n? I pressed this button by accident. Call your service provider and ask them for the unlock code. How to refomat alcatel one touch n?

idea 918n flash file

Sign In Sign Up. Only 75 emoji are allowed.

Posted December 23, I tried to flash the int2ext through clockworkmod but my phone hangs up during the boot process -- cm9 boot animation freeze, i waited for 20min but nothing happens so I restored again your ROM. Reply to this topic Stock Rom Alcatel "OTa".

idea 918n flash file

Please help us improve our content by removing questions that are essentially the same and merging them into this question. Can you please help me with my ot mix fiile i try to push the 3 files to my phone, i get an error after the purple bar finishes in the sp flash tool, saying something abt partial files and it needing all the files, im new to android flashing, and also i dont see where you have provided any recovery image for me to use, this makes me a bit confused as to what i should do please and thanks in advance.

It contains or requests illegal information.

Upgrading, Modifying and Unlocking.

Comments